MEMBER INSURANCE: Benefits for you and your family
The AFREA is pleased to partner with The Co-operators to give members access to exclusive insurance coverage and savings including:
- Discounted Travel Insurance - Members can purchase travel medical insurance plans and receive a 10% discount. There is no age limit and coverage is available worldwide 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Service Fee Savings - Waiver of service fees on auto insurance for members paying by pre-authorized debit from a bank account.
- Enhanced Farm Insurance Coverage - Available on Co-operators farm insurance policies, this benefit gives you 30 additional coverage options and increased policy limits. This additional protection is valued at $300, but is available for a cost of approximately $50.
- Enhanced Home Insurance Coverage - Claims Forgiveness, and availability of Enviroguard and Better Limits for Members home insurance endorsements.
- Farm and Home Member Discount - This discount is applied on new and renewing Co-operators farm and home insurance policies. There are two parts to this discount, a base amount that everyone gets, and an additional amount when member group claims experience has been favourable.
Contact your local Co-operators advisor to find out more or contact the AFREA if you have questions.
The Co-operators has offered insurance plans to Canadian organizations for more than 65 years and is a leading Canadian owned, multi-product insurance company. Their commitment to personalized service, together with the most recognized insurance brand in Canada, makes The Co-operators a clear choice for our members’ insurance needs. The Co-operators is proud of its cooperative heritage and is committed to the collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships shared with the AFREA and other cooperatives.