The Niton REA was founded in June 1956 by a group of farmers looking to bring power to this area. They contracted Calgary Power to install the poles and wires in order to provide power at a reasonable cost. The Niton REA strives to maintain that level of service today with six local directors and an administrative assistant.
Niton REA is a member of the AFREA.
Click on their logo to go to their web site.